Condo insurance, also known as condominium insurance, is a type of insurance policy that is specifically designed for individuals who own a condominium unit. This type of insurance is similar to homeowners insurance, but it is tailored to the unique needs of condo owners.

What does condo insurance cover?

Condo insurance typically covers the interior of your unit, including walls, flooring, and built-in appliances. It also covers personal property, such as furniture and clothing, in case of damage or theft. Additionally, condo insurance can provide liability coverage in case someone is injured in your unit and you are found to be at fault.

Is condo insurance required by law?

No, condo insurance is not required by law. However, most mortgage lenders will require that you have insurance in place before they will approve your loan. Additionally, many condominium associations have insurance requirements for their members.

What is the difference between condo insurance and homeowners insurance?

Condo insurance is designed specifically for condo owners, while homeowners insurance is designed for individuals who own a single-family home. Condo insurance typically only covers the interior of your unit, while homeowners insurance covers both the interior and exterior of your home. Additionally, condo insurance usually does not cover the common areas of the building, which are typically covered by the condominium association’s insurance.

How do I choose the right condo insurance policy?

When choosing a condo insurance policy, it’s important to work with an experienced insurance agent who can help you determine the amount of coverage you need. You should also consider any insurance requirements set by your condominium association and your mortgage lender.

Ronnie Siniard Insurance Agency

2515 Cleveland Hwy Ste 4, Dalton
Georgia 30721

Phone: 706-278-7333

We are licensed in Georgia and Tennessee.


Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday & Sunday: Closed